Moroccan-American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (MACECE) Fulbright Study Grants 2021 for Moroccan Students
Each year the Moroccan-American Commission awards Master’s scholarships for Moroccan students to pursue their studies in the United States. These scholarships are funded by the governments of Morocco and the United States.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020
Eligible Countries: Morocco
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students studying in the United States are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have worked overseas for more than two years are not eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to those who have not previously studied or lived in the U.S. for an extended period. Preference will also be shown to candidates who have not lived outside Morocco for extended periods of time or hold dual nationality.
- Scholarships are not awarded for medicine, dentistry or pharmacy.
- Those proposing to pursue the degree of Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) must have at least one year of work experience before May 31, 2020. Unpaid internships do not qualify as work experience.
- Candidates applying to complete a dual M.S. degree in the context of an institutional agreement are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must provide the Commission with scores on two tests:
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations General Test) for most fields of study, or the
- GMAT (Graduate Management Achievement Test) for Business Administration. This test is required for MBA applicants.
These tests are administered in Morocco on specific dates by AMIDEAST, 35 rue d’Oukaimeden, Agdal, Rabat, Tel: 0537-67-50-82. You must register in advance at AMIDEAST.
Most American universities require a minimum TOEFL score of 550 for the paper-based test and 213 for the computer-based test. For the MBA, the minimum GMAT score is 550.
8. Applicants are warned that the MBA is the most competitive area of Fulbright grants.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: Students who are eligible and interested to apply for the Study grant Program are welcome to complete the application online using the Embark system here
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa