Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2023/2024: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering 50 and 75% Tuition fee reduction IPOET Scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University 2023.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International & Swecen
Where will it be taken (country): Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Accepted Subject Areas: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
About Scholarship: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden will offer around 45 Chalmers IPOET scholarships in 2023, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria: The Chalmers IPOET Scholarship selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: 35
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply: Scholarship applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and paying the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for will finally be considered for a scholarship.
Visit Scholarship webpage for details