PASET RSIF Scholarships 2020/2021 for PhD Students in sub-Saharan Africa
Applications are invited from candidates interested in receiving international-quality PhD training, and access to research and innovation ecosystems at a PASET RSIF African Host University.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2020 at 5:00 pm (East Africa time; UTC+3)
Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan Africa
To be taken at (country): Sub-Saharan Africa
About the Award: Being a scholar of the Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF) is a bridge to becoming a part of an exciting new community of highly skilled African scientists and innovators in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ASET) fields. RSIF aims to provide the ecosystem necessary to nurture its scholars during their PhD program and continue to create the support system for them after graduation.
- Master’s degree holders in a relevant field of study
- Citizens of a sub-Saharan African country willing to enroll full-time in a PhD program at an RSIF African Host University
- Priority will be given to women and existing young academic faculty at African Universities
- Demonstrate leadership potential, such as community service in areas related to PASET RSIF fields of study
- Further information on the PhD program specific requirements and RSIF AHU admissions criteria can be found here: RSIF African Host Universities and available PhD programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: The scholarships cover costs of the PhD Program, including travel, living expenses, medical insurance, university fees, and supervisor and research support.
Duration of Program: The PhD Scholarships are available to support 3-4-year doctoral training in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
How to Apply: Completed application forms and accompanying supporting documents must be received ONLINE through the following website
Download call for application below