Government of Italy Bachelors, Masters, PhD Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students with International Protection
The Italian Ministry of Interior offers scholarships for the A.Y. 2020/2021 to refugee students or with international protection.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2020
To be taken at (country): Italy
Type: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Eligibility: The scholarship annuities are reserved for students of the following types:
- Winners of the previous calls in the A.Y. 2016/17, A.Y. 2017/2018, A.Y. 2018/2019 and A.Y. 2019/2020 who are entitled to obtain the scholarship in A.Y. 2020/2021 if they obtain the minimum number of CFUs indicated in art.4.
- Students with international protection by 25 July 2020 obtained in Italy, enrolled for the first time in the Italian University system, in a bachelor (corso di laurea triennale), master degree (corso di laurea magistrale o magistrale a ciclo unico), or a PhD program (corso di
dottorato) – A.Y. 2020/2021.
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Program: The scholarships are awarded by the University, possibly in cooperation with the Regional Authorities for the Right to Study, and entitle students to exemption from taxes and university contributions, accommodation services (house and meal), access to university facilities (centers, libraries). Any additional services may be offered by third parties.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply:
Both categories of candidates must apply from the web site http://borsespi.laziodisco.it, by July 30, 2020, midnight, Rome local time
Applicants are also required to attach the following documents:
1. Copy of an Italian identity document (ID);
2. Copy of the document certifying the international protection;
3. – Students referred to in art. 2, lett. a: list of exams taken;
– Students referred to in art. 2, lett. b: short CV (in Italian or English).
* Candidates are kindly requested to contact the University they wish to enroll BEFORE submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment. For information on University contact details, please write to [email protected]