Study in Germany: DAAD Bavarian Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students at Hochschule Hof
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2020 and/ or winter semester 2020/2021.
- Summer semester 2020 – 14th June 2020
- Winter semester 2020/21 – 15th November 2020 (Application period starts 1st October )
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2020 or winter semester 2020/2021).
- international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Number of Awards: NoT specified
Value of Program:
- The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
- Online application form (don’t use your windows login, you have to register)
- proof of enrolment
- latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) with average rating
- Cover letter with short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)