Study in UAE: Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships are awarded to international Undergraduate students based on the student’s academic performance.
- 7th July 2019
- 20th December 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Dubai, UAE
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. Scholarships are not valid for Summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the benefit with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain your scholarship.
UP TO 100% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 98%* or above to apply.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
UP TO 50% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 95%* or above to apply.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
20% TUITION WAIVER
- You should have an academic average of 85%* or above to apply.
- A 20% tuition waiver is awarded automatically to all new students with a high school average of 85%* and above. This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester.
- Students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver on their first semester and have maintained a 3.85% CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on their subsequent semester.
The Guiding Principles for Canadian University Dubai scholarships (See in Scholarship Webpage Link below) must be met.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarships:
- 100% Tuition Waiver
- 50% Tuition Waiver
- 20% Tuition Waiver
How to Apply:
- late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to [email protected]
Award Provider: Canadian University Dubai
Important Notes: Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered by the scholarship committee. The amount to be awarded depends on the financial need and/or academic qualifications of the applicant.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy
25 things You Didn’t Know About Studying Medicine
15 Underrated Things Successful People Do, Poor People Don’t Do