Estonian Government Short Course Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
The Estonian Government through the Estonian Institute is offering international students, researchers and academic staff – Scholarships for summer and winter schools.
Application Deadline: 19th March 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (University):
- University of Tartu
- Tallinn University
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Courses in Estonian Academy of Arts
About the Award: The scholarships are intended to support participation in summer courses of Estonian language and culture as well as in courses of summer and winter schools related to the English-language curricula of degree study in Estonia.
Type: Short Courses.
- The stipend is available for students of Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral studies in foreign universities who are actively involved in the studies at the time of application and have been studying at university for at least one year.
- During the period of payment of grant the scholarship recipient should stay in Estonia.
- The candidate should pre-register to the course for applying for the scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is used to reimburse up to 500 EUR of the course fee and accommodation costs of 25 EUR per day for a maximum of 28 days per secondment in a calendar year.
How to Apply: In case of short courses the following documents shall be submitted (Application period is from 19.02.2020 to 19.03.2020):
- application form and motivation letter through online application system (please register to start the application);
- confirmation of admission from the organising higher education institution in Estonia (can be sent by e-mail) or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant’s level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- copy of passport or ID-card.
All documents should be in English or Estonian.
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. The foundation has the right to require the additional documents. Submitted documents will be not returned to the applicant. The applications which are not full complicated, drawn up as required, include false information or arrive with delay are not assessed.
The application system link: https://taotlused.archimedes.ee/EN/pub_login.php. Please register in order to start the application.
Award Provider: Estonian Government
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Important Things to Do As You Stay at Home
Top 10 Emerging Jobs in the World Today
10 Life Skills You Should Have Before You Turn Age 30