University of Kent LLM Scholarships 2019/2020 for Kenyan and Nigerian Students – UK
The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
- 31st July 2019 for September 2019 entry
- 18th November 2019 for January 2020 entry
Eligible Countries: Kenya and Nigeria
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2019 or in January 2020, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
Selection Criteria: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £2,500 tuition waiver
How to Apply: The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
Award Provider: Kent Law School
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into a second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India