University of Kent LLM Global Welcome Scholarship 2022/2023 for Developing Countries’ Students – UK
The Kent Law School has established a fund to support overseas students from OECD Countries who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
- 31st July 2022, 23:59 BST for September entry
- 30th November 2022, 23:59 GMT for January entry
Eligible Countries: The list of countries is extensive, and amongst the countries included are Thailand, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Brazil, China, Turkey and many more.
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from any country which receives Official Development Assistance (ODA) from the OECD who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The list of countries is extensive, and amongst the countries included are Thailand, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Brazil, China, Turkey and many more.
This award provided a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single instalment in the second term of the programme. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
Selection Criteria: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 3,000 Euros tuition waiver
How to Apply: Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into a second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.