VU Amsterdam is one of the schools in The Netherlands offering the of the Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP). Apply for the VU Holland Scholarship Programme for international Masters students 2018/2019.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International (non-EEA countries)
To be taken at (country): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About the Award: The Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Dutch research universities, and universities of applied sciences.
Students eligible for the VU Holland Scholarship Programme are students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are applying for a Master’s programme in the Netherlands. Students from Suriname and Switzerland are not eligible to apply for the HSP scholarship.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam embraces diversity as an enrichment to our teaching, research and our contribution to society. Furthermore, we aim to prepare our students for a global and diverse society and workplace.
- You hold a non-EEA nationality that is not Surinamese or Swiss.
- You are applying for a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- You need to have applied for VUFP. We will only award HSP scholarships to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
- We select excellent students who contribute to the diversity at our campus.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
How to Apply: Interest candidates will need to have applied for VUFP. VU will only award HSP scholarships to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.
Award Provider: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.