Canon Collins Trust LLB Law Scholarships 2019/2020 for South African Students at University of Fort Hare
The Leigh Day Scholarships are for fourth year study in Law at the University of Fort Hare for South African Students.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): University of Fort Hare, South Africa
Eligible Field of Study: All
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship you must be:
- A current third year LLB student at the University of Fort Hare
- A South African citizen normally resident in South Africa
- In possession of good results for completed years of study, or be able to demonstrate improvement.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Awards will be R40,000 per academic year.
Duration of Scholarship: Rest of the Programme
How to Apply:
- Please download and read the guidelines arefully before applying.
- You can apply by sending your completed application form to [email protected] Please download and save the copy of the applications form on to your computer before you fill it in. The deadline for applying is Sunday 15 September 2019.
Award Provider: This scholarship is generously supported by Leigh Day & Co, a London law firm specialising in personal injury and human rights law.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World