Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – The Netherlands
Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’. The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- Brazilian, Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese/Korean/Filipino, Indonesian/Vietnamese/Thai, Iranian/Iraqi, Azerbaijani/Georgian, Turkish, African (all countries), Mexican.
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
About the Award: Application for the scholarship is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) starting their studies in 2020/2021 from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of 5,000 euro in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship.
Field of Study: Bachelors in IBA (International Business Administration)
Eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme, provided excellence in previous education is proven. As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students should be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
- Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10.
- For prospective students who have also attended higher education after secondary education grades obtained in higher education will be considered as well. The RSM Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using (a.o.) the grade information included in the Nuffic country modules;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2020. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee waiver and covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee;
- No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 9,300) before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme only.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme
How to Apply: First step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information: an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation; an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance year 1, 2 and 3 of the IBA programme
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Award Provider: Erasmus University, Netherlands
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?