Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
- Apply by 30th June 2021 to be considered for a later award.
- Phase 1: Apply by 20th November 2021 to be considered for an award.
Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks of each deadline.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
About the Award: The University of Brunel is offering 130 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Number of Awardees: 60
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
How to Apply: To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.