NUFFIC Short Courses Scholarships 2020 for Developing Countries
NUFFIC Short Courses Scholarships 2020: The Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education (NUFFIC), funded within the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are available for short courses at The Hague Academy.
Application Deadline: 8th October 2019
Eligible Countries: Eligible NFP Countries (see list below)
To be taken at (country): The Hague Academy, Netherlands
About the Award: Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organisation which offers scholarships for training courses in The Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Nuffic Scholarship programme.
The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance. Follow the links below to find out more about the scholarship programmes available, the application deadlines and the application procedures.
Deadline 8th October 2019 (Registration opens 1st August 2019)
- Migration and Local Authorities (24 February – 6 March 2020)
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs (9 -20 March 2020)
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (23 March – 3 April 2020)
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience (1 – 12 June 2020)
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption (15 – 26 June 2020)
Deadline 7th March 2020 (Registration opens 15th October 2019)
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020)
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020)
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020)
Deadline 4th July 2020 (Registration opens 14th March 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance 2021 (Feb 2021)
Type: Short Courses
Eligibility: There is a set of criteria for each course. Go through your preferred course and do make sure to read thoroughly before applying.
Number of Trainees:
- minimum number of participants is six persons;
- maximum number of participants is 20 persons;
Value of Training: The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance.
Duration of Training: 2-3 weeks
Eligible African Countries: Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Burundi, Tanzania, Kenya, Cape Verde, Uganda, Mali, Zambia, DR Congo, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Egypt, Namibia
Other Developing Countries outside Africa? Afghanistan, Eritrea, Nicaragua, Albania, Armenia, Georgia, Pakistan, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Peru, Bangladesh, Guatemala, Philippines, Bhutan, Honduras, Bolivia, India, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Iran, Suriname, Jordan, Cambodia, Thailand, Kosovo, Colombia, Macedonia, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Yemen, Cuba, Moldova, Mongolia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nepal
How to Apply: Apply in Links above