Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 28th October 2016 17.00 GMT for January 2017 entry. Offered Annually: Yes Scholarship Name: Liverpool Hope University Postgraduate Scholarship Brief description: Applications…
Liverpool Hope University
Established in 2005 with over 6,000 students from over 50 countries where the undergraduates make up 75% of the overall population, 88% of full-time study and with a long-standing tradition of scholarship, Liverpool Hope University is located at Liverpool, North of England. It is the first and only university with ecumenical attributes and a history of over 175years. Its prowess in the field of social science and theology cannot be overemphasized owing to its religious roots. Liverpool Hope University has ranked 60th in the Times University Guide (2020), 43rd in the Guardian University Guide (2020). There are two faculties; The faculty of Liberal Arts, Education and Social Sciences, and The faculty of Science and has two capital campuses; Hope park and Creative campus.
Why Study At Liverpool Hope University
It is without a doubt that Liverpool Hope is the place to be as it incorporates togetherness in high research standards and teaching that is second to none. This is as a result of top-tiered scholars and academicians. Liverpool Hope centers its teaching on research-based information to enable students to have an edge over others and to be able to have a life outside the theoretical world.
Liverpool Hope University courses
Liverpool Hope offers a wide range of courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Some of the undergraduate courses are listed below:
- Accounting and finance
- Applied biomedical health
- Applied social sciences
- Artificial intelligence
- Business management
- Clinical nutrition
- Computer science
- Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Philosophy, ethics and religion
- Advanced Computer Science [MSc]
- Contemporary European Affairs [MA]
- Disability studies [MA]
- International MBA
- Marketing Management [MA]
- Politics and International Relations [MA]
- Theology, Philosophy and Religion [MA]
Liverpool Hope University Scholarships For International Students
Liverpool Hope offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities for both postgraduate and undergraduate studies which involve the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship and the International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- International Excellence Bursary where applicants must have had a notable academic accomplishment during their former university stay. There is an unlimited availability and is worth £500 deducted from the tuition fee.
- International Electronic Engineering Scholarship with eligibility being that the applicant must have met the minimum entry requirements.50% off of the first years’ tuition for three years of study. It is awarded alongside the acceptance of the study.
- International Foundation Scholarship where only students who have been to a faith-based institution in Hong Kong or Malaysia are eligible to apply. 50% off of the first years’ tuition for three years of study. It is awarded alongside the acceptance of the study.
- Early Payment Discount is for undergraduates who make full payments or in acceptance of the Undergraduate Excellence Bursary. There is unlimited availability and is worth £1,000. The applicants are to pay full fees before the first day of September.
- GEMS Scholarship is for applicants already in a GEMS education school. 50% off of the first years’ tuition for three years of study. It is awarded alongside the acceptance of the study. Availability is unlimited.
- International Excellence Bursary for applicants with a 2.1 or above during their undergraduate program. There is unlimited availability and is worth £3000 off the tuition fee.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship is strictly for the postgraduate level with 50% off tuition fees for five applicants only. Its deadline was on the twenty-second of November, 2019 for January intake.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is for applicants going for MA Disability studies and MSc Ecology and Environmental Management and Ma Education. It offers full tuition fees, returns airfares, and a monthly allowance for only two applicants. Its deadline is on 18th December for September 2020.
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarship is for applicants from middle and low-income Commonwealth countries, offering a full-time study at a UK university plus return airfare and monthly allowance. It is externally awarded and closed for the 2020 entrance.
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarship is for citizens from high-income commonwealth countries. Offering a full tuition fee plus return airfare and monthly allowance. It is externally awarded and closed for the 2020 entrance.
- Higher Education Scholarships For Palestinians (HESPAC) is for applicants who wish to study a master’s program for one year or PhD research program for three years in the United Kingdom. The tuition fees and allowances are covered by the British council for only one lucky applicant.
Liverpool Hope also offers Music Scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies. There are nine available scholarships:
- Vocal scholarships for alto, soprano, applicable to both male and female.
- String scholarships for viola, cello, and two violins.
- One joint organ scholarship.
Admission Criteria At Liverpool Hope University.
Liverpool Hope ensures its admission processes are fair and simple for both international and local applicants. Candidates who show that they are able to achieve success by academic and personal motivations are selected. Students with high academic potential as indicated on their profile are welcome. However, admission is based on qualifications and aspirations via a chosen field of study by the applicant. Entry criteria for different fields are published on the school’s website. Prospective students are not discriminated against based on race, gender, or socio-economic grounds.
Apply now to the Liverpool Hope University UK scholarships for international students (+Africa) to study for degree courses at the university
The Liverpool Hope University awards the Overseas Scholarships for undergraduate (bachelor) and postgraduate (Masters) students on the basis of academic merit, to study at the university. The Overseas Scholarship is a partial fee reduction…