Kingston University UK offers awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study. Application Deadline: 31st May 2020. Offered annually? Yes Eligible…
Kingston University is a university recognized for its excellence and ranks highly in the world’s list of young universities. It is located in the outskirts of London, precisely Thames. In 2017, the university was awarded for its outstanding and excellent teachings by The Guardian University Award, 2017. Courses are taught using the state-of-the-art facilities like the Bloomberg trading room, the flight simulator, a music recording studio and an in-built hospital ward.
There is a guaranteed first year accommodation for all new students of Kingston University. It has seven halls of residence near the university campus. There is a free bus services between the accommodation halls and the campuses. Also, there are privately run residences near the campus for those who wish to live outside the university halls.
The following are the requirements for eligibility to study in Kingston University:
- You must be competent in English language because all courses are offered in English.
- You must be up to 18 years by September of your first year.
- If you have any prior qualifications like a Foundation Degree or HND from another school, you may use it as an entry qualification or to put towards award from the university.
- Students from age 21 (considered as mature students) are giving some exceptions like access to higher education courses and foundation courses if they do not have standard qualifications, part-time degrees and others.
Accounting and Finance, Nursing, Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft Engineering, Architecture, Aviation, Engineering, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Building Surveying, Business, Economics, Business Management, Chemistry, Computing and Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Computer, Science, Criminology, Psychology, Drama and Theatre Arts, English, Digital Business, History, Forensic Science, Film Making, Geography, Pharmacy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Mathematics, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering , Sociology, Surveying.
Admission is applied through the Universities and Colleges Admission Services (UCAS). This is made available online for individual applicants through ‘UCAS Apply’. The UCAS code for Kingston University is k84 and you can apply for up to five courses. Follow your progress through UCAS Track after your application. The application begins on the 1st of September of every year and closes by Mid-January the following year.
- In the first section of the application, give your personal information.
- You will make a personal statement to explain what makes you stand out from other applicants.
- Leave space on the personal statement section for the teachers to write their references before the submission deadline.
- For art foundation courses, apply directly to the school.
- Submit your application as early as possible.
Undergraduate Tuition Fee for International Students
- Arts and Design – £15,300
- Other studio based – £14,200
- Classroom – £12,700
- Laboratory based – £14,200
- Pharmacy – £14,600
The postgraduate study at Kingston University does the following for you:
- Helps to enhance your career through the innovative programmes offered in the school.
- Ensures your success through a supportive environment, high quality teaching, and modern resources.
- Improves your job prospects
How to apply
Most of the postgraduate courses are applied online. However, if your course does not have an online option, you can apply by post or email. Download the Postgraduate Application Form (PDF) with regards to this. Send the completed form by post or email to:
Kingston University Admissions
Room 100, Yorkon Building
Email is [email protected].
The postgraduate courses are the same as the undergraduate studies.
The tuition fee varies according to the course of study. All international students make an initial, non-refundable deposit of £3000 as soon as they receive the admission offer. Accommodation per year is about £6000, cost of living is about £9000.
Flexibility study options
Kingston University offers a wide range of postgraduate courses to suit the needs of the prospective students. They include:
- Taught Degrees. This is for those opting for full-time admission.
- Research Degrees. This allows the students to study on full-time basis or to combine studies with employment. There are a wide range of research activities ranging from traditional academic disciplines to more contemporary issues. The student will have an opportunity to acquire:
- Specialist subjects and skills for future career prospects.
- A supportive research environment.
- Quality teaching and staff.
- Research seminars and opportunities to take your research findings to wider academic communities.
- Access to world-class libraries and archives.
- Part-time courses
- January/February start courses.
Funding for international students
International students are not eligible for loans or grants from the British Government.
The International Office at Kingston University awards scholarships to international students worth £2000 for the first year of their programme.
External organizations like Chevening, Marshall Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships, and Fellow Plan, and Fulbright Awards offer different ranges of scholarships to international students.
Start here to apply for different categories of Kingston scholarships. Scholarships are available for Undergraduates, Masters, Postgraduate and more.
Kingston University, London international scholarships are available for postgraduate entry into any discipline in the 2018/2019 academic session. Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018 Offered annually? Yes Eligible Countries: …
Brief description: Kingston Business School is pleased to offer Kingston MBA scholarships to students applying for the Kingston MBA programme starting in January 2017. Application Deadline: 1st October 2016 Offered annually? Yes…