The Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship (CAPS) (formerly the Merit Scholarship Scheme) has been successfully awarded to thousands of international students in the past. Application Deadline: 30th June 2018 Offered…
Studying at Coventry University
Coventry University is a public research university located in Coventry, England. In 1993, as the Coventry Polytechnic Institute, in accordance with the Law on Higher Education and Higher Education of 1993, he received university qualifications and was renamed Coventry University.
Coventry is a promising modern university that offers proud traditions and quality education. Coventry ranked 13th in the UK in the Guardian University Handbook in 2019 and is the UK’s newest University in the Complete Guide for the University in 2018.
Coventry University students use the latest equipment and facilities in all disciplines, including data centers and laboratories. Coventry is located in central England and is one of the top five student cities in the United Kingdom.
Opportunities for International Students
Below are some of the scholarships available for international students at Coventry University.
- Linda Benfield Scholarship: This scholarship is open for female engineering undergraduates in 2nd, 3rd and 4th years and male and female health undergraduates in 1st, 2nd and 3rd It is worth £1,000.
- British Chevening Scholarships: This scholarship requires an extraordinary learning and networking opportunities in the areas of public policy and government. This scholarship goal is to cultivate highly socially and ethically liable future leaders.
- Damak Technical Education Foundation Scholarships: This scholarship covers research expenses and tuition fees. It is open only for needed students who fall under the criteria and requirements of specific schemes.
- DUO- Thailand Scholarship: Here, it has partial funding of €4,800 and it is open to citizens of Thailand and the European Union.
- Phoenix Scholarship: This scholarship is worth £750 per year and it is meant to cite well prepared applicants who achieve 120 UCAS points or above.
- Academic Excellence Leadership: High academic achievement is recognized and it is accessible to students who attain a certain level of A-Level and maintain a particular academic level throughout their course.
- Coventry University Sports Scholarships: This kind of scholarship is granted to almost thirty students each year who have sporting potential to represent the university in a high level.
- PNG Global Scholarship: The Permodalan Nasional Berhad scholarship delivers a partial funding International scholarship open to applicants from Malaysia.
- The Oxford Law and Policy Fellowship: This scholarship is open to all nationalities and it is meant for those pursuing law and policy.
- TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship: Here, the UK Medical Research Council offers International masters students scholarship in medical statistics. It is open to all nationalities.
- Sultan of Oman Research Fellowship: It is open to all nationals who seek scholarships to study at Coventry University.
Coventry University Courses
Below are the courses offered at Coventry University:
- Banking and Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Building Surveying
- Business Law
- Applied Biosciences
- Civil Engineering
- Nursing Studies
- International Law
- Construction Management
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Applied Psychology
- Business & Human Resources Management
- Automotive & Transport Design
- Adult Nursing
- Dietetics & Human Nutrition
- Aerospace Technology
- Criminology and Law
- Applied Global Marketing
- Childhood, Youth & Education Studies
- Counselling: Integrative Theory & Practice
- Biological & Forensic Science
- International Relations
- Advertising and Marketing
- Management and Leadership
- Games Art
- Financial Services
- Event Management
- English For Business
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- History and Politics
- Games Technology
- Food Safety, Inspection and Control
- Energy Resources Management
- Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Geography and Natural Hazard
- English Literature
- Finance and Investment
- Electro- Mechanical Engineering
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- Financial Economics and Banking
- Digital Design Consultancy
- Interior Architecture and Design
- International Event and Hospitality Management
- Human Biosciences
- Product Design
- Paramedic Science
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Sports Coaching
- Sport Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Public Health and Community Studies
- Primary Education and Teaching Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics Physics
- Music Technology
- Motorsport Engineering
- Media and Communications
- Theatre and Professional Practice
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Sport and Leisure Management
Why Study at Coventry University
There are a huge number of reasons to choose Coventry. However, it has been narrowed to the following.
- Coventry has a good and viable learning environment.
- The reputation of the student experience is based on a solid foundation of academic and student support.
- Coventry can help you gain work experience, participate in international visits, or be eligible to participate in the industry.
- Their location is easy to walk in a few minutes.
- Find out how international opportunities such as learning a new language by visiting a large international company.
How to Apply
Applying to Coventry University is a quick and easy process. The ways are:
- Online application form
- Downloadable application form
- Through UCAS
- Through a local office or a local representative.
Tuition per year for an undergraduate at Coventry University is £13,950 while a postgraduate fee is £14,509 per year.
Below are available scholarships to study at Coventry University – start here to apply.
The Coventry University UK, International Dean’s Excellence in Academia Scholarship (IDEAS) is a fantastic opportunity for 5 students applying to the Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Computing to be awarded £9,000 in part tuition…
The Coventry University UK is offering £5,000 in the Enterprise Award for postgraduate international students who demonstrate entrepreneurial interest. Application Deadline: 30th June 2017. Offered annually? Yes Eligible Countries:…
The Future Global Leaders Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is offered to incoming students with international status who intend to begin Undergraduate courses at Coventry University in the January 2017/2018 academic session.…
Brief Description: The British Council, Ghana in collaboration with Coventry University UK is offering a number of scholarships to bright Ghanaian students who have an offer of admission into the University for the 2016/2017 academic…