Google AdCamp 2018/2019 for Graduates and Students in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (All expenses paid)
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid Google AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices where participants get to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
Application Deadline: Program dates and durations will vary depending on location. Application deadline is therefore rolling
Eligible Countries: Countries in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA)
To be taken at (country): Google’s offices – AdCamp programs are offered in multiple regions across Africa, Europe and the Middle East
About the Award: AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Eligibility: To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Value of Award: If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Duration of Programme: Within a week
How to Apply: To express interest, please head to this form.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World