Entrepreneur? Apply for DEMO Africa 2015 – Get Funding & Media Publicity
Are you working on an exciting company with massive potential to scale? Is 2015 the year you plan to go big?
The application window for DEMO 2015 is now open!
DEMO Africa allows start-ups from all over Africa to meet VCs, investors, tech acquisition specialists, IT buyers and media from across the region and around the globe. The start-ups are given an opportunity to launch their products to a tech eco-system under the following categories:
- Media and Entertainment
- Transport and Logistics
- Finance and Banking
- Water and Sanitation
- Waste Management and Recycling
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to launch on the DEMO Africa stage applicants MUST have a working product (Not an idea) ready for market and the product must:
- Solve a commercial problem
- Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market
- Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market
- Make its public debut at the DEMO Africa conference
- Must be a registered company
31 May 2015
How to Submit Application
In just three years, DEMO African alumni have generated over $8 million in either investment, business or partnerships from the unique mix of positioning, opportunity (networking, fundraising), training and exposure that our launchpad offers.
Apply for DEMO Africa 2015 and you might be next!