ACI Foundation International Scholarships/Fellowships in USA & Canada 2021/2022 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Undergraduate or postgraduate Fellowship for international students by ACI Foundation in the field of structural design, materials, construction, into schools in USA and Canada.
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.
Eligible Countries: All
To be Taken at (Country): ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
About the Award: The ACI Foundation offers several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarship opportunities for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
Fields of Study: Structural Design, Materials, Construction
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD)
Each student is limited for the duration of their studies to receiving no more than one fellowship and one scholarship from the ACI Foundation.
A single online application form will be used for all the fellowships and scholarships. After answering some qualifying questions, the form will automatically display the fellowships and scholarships for which you may be eligible. Before beginning the application, have the answers ready for these questions:
- Have you ever received a fellowship or scholarship award from the ACI Foundation?
- When submitting the application, what is your current academic status (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- When the award year begins in Fall 2021, what will your academic status be (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- (Fellowship applicants only) Following the application season, can you attend an interview at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 28, 2021? Travel, registration, and hotel arrangements will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation.
- (For certain fellowships) Can you fulfill a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2021?
For the entire school term (fall semester 2021 through spring semester 2022), you must be a full-time student for the entire school year.
Selection Criteria: Based on essays, submitted data and endorsements, the Scholarship Council of the ACI Foundation will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry.
How to Apply: The application for the 2021-2022 season is now open! You can get started by reviewing the requirements in the links below. Once you have read the requirements, click one of the buttons below to start your application.
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Award Provider: American Concrete Institute