Puma Energy Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Graduates in Namibia, South Africa, Benin & Congo. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline: Not specified
Tell Me About Award: At Puma, we provide opportunities for high performing individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference by working together to fulfil our purpose of Energising Communities. We focus our business around our customers – doing everything we can to help them. We do this passionately and responsibly, day in, day out across the globe. So, if you’re passionate about building a career with an agile, customer-led, fast-moving organisation in the Energy industry, join our Graduate Program to accelerate your learning. We’ve got more than 4,000 people working in more than 40 countries and provide opportunities to work all over the world. We develop talent and ensure those who shine can evolve within the company, or across the wider Trafigura Group. The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
Who can Apply? For our Graduate Program in Africa (12 months) we’re looking for:
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
Which Countries are Eligible? Namibia, South Africa, Rep. of Benin & Brazzaville Congo
Where will Award be Taken? Namibia, South Africa, Rep. of Benin & Brazzaville Congo
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of Award? The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
How to Apply: Apply below