Anglo American Platinum invites Grade 12 learners and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year university students to apply for the Scholarship Programme 2023. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline: 15th June 2023
Tell Me About Award: The Anglo American Platinum scholarship is open to any field of study and provides opportunities for learners in our host communities/area of influence to enter the job market in the career of their choice.
Who can Apply? To be considered for a scholarship, you need to:
- If you are a Grade 12 learner, you must submit your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- If you are already a tertiary student, you must submit your 2022 results, stamped by the university, and pass all subjects you registered for in 2023.
- Live in one of Platinum’s host communities. You will need to submit a stamped/ verified proof of residence from your traditional council or municipal councillor.
How are Applicants Selected? Preference is given to learners in Platinum Host Communities. For the latter, applicants are required to provide proof of residence to verify their locality.
Which Countries are Eligible? South Africa
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of Award? The scholarship covers registration, tuition, textbook costs, medical cover, and a computer allowance.
How Long will Award Last?
How to Apply: Applications made without all supporting documents attached, will not be considered.
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document.
- Your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- Proof of residence
- Your latest transcripts and previous year’s results; and
- If you are already at an institution of higher learning, your latest certified transcripts, and previous year’s results; and
- A CV with all the relevant information.
- Stamped proof of residence from your local traditional administration or local municipality.
Applications are open to all our operation areas of influence. Obtain a Gmail address if you don’t have one