Business & Law Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students at the University of Warwick, UK 2012
Scholarship Name: School of Law and Warwick Business School Scholarships at University of Warwick
Scholarship at the University of Warwick at the School of law and Business School for Students for Africa and Latin America 2012
Accepted Subject Areas?
- International Economic Law
- International Corporate Governance & Financial Regulation
- International Development Law & Human Rights
- Advanced Legal Studies
The School of Law and the Warwick Business School at University of Warwick are offering 2 scholarships in each school (2- Law Students scholarship and 2- Business students’ scholarship) in 2012 academic year to Latin American and African applicants. The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees (approximately £5,000 depending on the total fee) for the Law students and 25% of tuition fee for the Business student.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Who is qualified to apply?
The requirements for applicants are as follows:
- A good first degree in Law or related subject degree. However, the scholarship providers also value relevant work experience
- You must meet the English language requirement set by the School of Law (details can be found on our website).
- You hold an offer from the School of Law for a place on one of our taught LLM programmes.
- You are a national of the region the scholarship is being awarded to (from Latin America and Africa).
- Applicants must be resident in the region the scholarship is awarded for.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? About four scholarships will be awarded
What are the benefits?
The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees (approximately £5,000 depending on the total fee) for the Law students and 25% of tuition fee for the Business student.
School of Law: Each scholarship will cover half of the total tuition fees (approximately £5,000 depending on the total fee).
Warwick Business School: Warwick Business School also offers two scholarships worth 25% are available for African self funded applicants for the MBA programme.
How long will sponsorship last?
Scholarship is for the duration of the programmes
Eligible African Countries
Nationals of countries in Africa and Latin America
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
What time of year does Application Close?
Application Deadline is 31 May 2012.
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
For details on how to apply to graduate programmes at Warwick, please follow the link http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The University of Warwick
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
5 Signs You Are Living Above Your Means
10 Warning Signs You Need to Change Career
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat