University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK
25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2019/2020 academic year
Application Deadline: 18th January 2019 23:59pm (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
About Scholarship: The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2019. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. The University will offer scholarship to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Offered Since: 2011
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 25 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £15,044 for full time award holders in 2019/20)
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How can I Apply? Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
Award Providers: University of Warwick