University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – UK
30 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2020/2021 academic year
Application Deadline: 16th January 2020 23:59pm (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
About Scholarship: The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2020. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Offered Since: 2011
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 30 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award: Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How can I Apply? Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
- Start your scholarship application – Apply Here
- Submit your application by 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday 16th January 2020 at the latest.
- Upload all supporting documents (references and transcripts) by Thursday 23rd January 2020 at the latest
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated through email by 13 March 2020.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India