Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival for Fashion Designers & Tech Innovators (win N32m grand prize) – Call for Applications
When is Application Deadline?
Tell Me About Award:
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers presents FUZE. An opportunity to connect with you through Afro-centric music, art, dance, tech and innovation.
Presented by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, FUZE Festival is a fusion event that brings together various elements of urban culture – music, dance, fashion, tech, all within the same space through talent showcases, exhibitions, a marketplace, and lots more!
What Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award Take Place?
The FUZE festival will take place on 21, December, 2022 at Livespot Entertainment Centre, 4, Oba Elegushi Close, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Who is Eligible?
The entry criteria for the FUZE Talent Show is as follows:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- A valid ID
- Participants must be a Nigerian
Eligibility Criteria for Fashion Designers
> Upload a 60 second video of yourself showing 3 sketches (illustrations) of outfits created by you along with the final outfits.
> To be clear, you are required to show 3 sketches (illustrations or designs), and the final products (the finished/completed outfits). Record yourself showing us the required sketches and outfits, in a one-minute video.
> You may choose to present pictures of the outfit or videos of the outfit modelled by yourself or another person
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Innovators
> Upload yourself giving a 60 second elevator pitch explaining your tech business and or product.
> You must have a minimum viable product (MVP) and Initial Market Traction.
> Business Ideas without existing products or clients or customers will not be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for Music
- Upload a 60 second audition video of yourself (or group) performing a song. You may use a visible musical instrument, for example, guitar, piano or any instrument that you require to accompany your performance.
- Your song must not be produced in a studio or altered in any way. We require the raw performance.
- Backing tracks are not allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for Dance
- Upload a 60 second video showing a dance routine, using any Nigerian music of your choice.
- Individual or group performances are allowed.
What is Value of Award?
Do you have what it takes to get a slice of the N32m prize? Submit your entries in any of the four categories of Music, Fashion, Dance and Tech.
How to Apply?
Please note you are required to download the Stanbic IBTC FUZE app to register.