Boustany Foundation MBA Harvard Scholarship programs 2019
The Boustany Foundation offers the MBA Harvard Scholarship programs for students from any nation with preference to candidates of Lebanese descent. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2019.
Application Deadline: Deadline for submission of candidacy: 31 May 2019.
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2019
Offered annually? Offered every two years
Eligible Countries: Any country
To be taken at (country): Harvard Business School
Eligible Field of Study: Masters in Business Administration
About the Award: The Boustany Foundation recognizes the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world. In order to achieve the above, the Foundation grants various Scholarships to exceptional and meriting individuals. The Foundation was created in 2006, however Scholarship endeavours began earlier with the 1st Scholarship awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at Cambridge University.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 24-month course at Harvard Business School leading to a Masters in Business Administration. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Number of Scholarships: One
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Students can undertake any of the joint programs proposed by Harvard Business School but the Foundation will only cover HBS fees.
Duration of Scholarship: for the two year MBA program
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
Visit Website for details: boustany-foundation.org
Sponsors: Boustany Foundation
Important Notes: The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship (between the first and second year of the course), carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them