CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program 2022 for Young Africans
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
31st August 2022
Tell Me About Award:
We are empowering the next 1 million African youths with digital and tech skills by 2030. CWW Tech Africa was created to empower African youths to be employable and entrepreneurial. Our graduates become mentors, contribute to the CWW Tech Africa community, the tech ecosystem and the world.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- The program is open to African youths between the ages of 18-35 residing in Africa.
- Access to Laptop and reliable Internet
- Able to understand and communicate effectively in English Language
- Able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
- Hands-on practical classes: Work with real life projects with real companies
- Mentorship: You would have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them
- Certificate of completion: You would be awarded a certificate of completion at the end of your training
- Free soft skills training: Get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
- Instructor led training: Get trained by the best minds in the industry
- Internship: Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program