Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme 2022 for Graduate Students in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme 2022: We are now looking for future Deals professionals to Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme.
When is the Application Deadline:
6th January 2022
Tell Me About Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme:
Edge is a three-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
The candidates selected for this programme will join PwC Deals practice as Associates in Autumn 2022. They will kick-start their careers as Deals professionals with two years of rotations in our Deals Business Units and then work in their home team from the third year onwards. Top performers will also be offered an opportunity for a 6 month international exchange in another PwC country. PwC Finland’s Deals Graduates will be based in our Helsinki office.
The Edge programme offers two different paths to apply for:
Path A – Focus on complex M &A related financial, accounting and data analytics issues
You have the opportunity to learn
- Financial due diligence, data analytics
- Capital markets and accounting advisory
- Valuations and financial modelling
You may also have the possibility to participate in ESG DD projects.
Path B – Focus on corporate finance, strategic and operational M &A issues
You have the opportunity to learn
- Corporate finance
- Strategy consulting in M&A context
- Operational consulting in M&A context
Typically, you will spend two of your rotations in teams on the path you choose and one the other path. Offering work experience in at least three different Deals Business Units, Edge is a unique opportunity to launch your Deals career and deepen your knowledge in M&A advisory. With the support of the global PwC Network, hands-on coaching and a wide variety of project work, you will develop business, personal and technical skills that you can leverage throughout your professional life.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme?
You bring the attitude
Are you an ambitious and dedicated high potential individual ready to enter the M&A advisory world? The ideal candidate will
- Have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2022 with an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), or other relevant area
- Have some work experience from e.g. M&A transaction advisory, strategy, accounting, finance or management consulting
- Be fluent in English. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish is a distinct advantage
- Have strong data and analytics skills
In addition, you are a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. We value analytical thinkers who are capable of solving problems in a structured way. We work in an international environment, which requires that you are comfortable with working in a multicultural environment.
How are Applicants Selected?
Selection process will continue with 1st round interviews on weeks 2 and 3 (13.1.-21.1.).
Which Countries are Eligible?
in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme?
We will give you the Edge to become an international Deals expert
We call it Edge, because it’s cutting-edge. It gives you the edge you need to become an international, well-rounded and well-networked Deals professional. We will provide you
- Full-time, permanent employment with the same financial rewards and incentives as for our non-Edge employees, and a possibility for promotion based on your performance during the programme
- A place to grow and a team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Rotations in our Deals Business Units in Helsinki including Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy&, Delivering Deal Value and Accounting Consulting Services. The teams in which you rotate depend on the path you choose
- Technical and business skills training
- International Deals Foundation events and international training
- Professional qualification, e.g. opportunity to complete the CFA
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme:
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, apply latest by 6th of January. Please send your application, CV and transcript of records. Please indicate clearly which one of the two paths you are primarily interested in.