Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for International Students – University of Kent, UK
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
31st July 2022, 23:59 BST
Tell Me About Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism :
This scholarship has exclusively been established for students starting an MA in Multimedia Journalism or MA in International Multimedia at the University of Kent. The award amount of £2,500 will be provided to the selected candidates.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university is always at the forefront of research in the field they serve, actively influencing change and shaping the debate on a global scale. It provides opportunities for its students to provide new ways of understanding the world. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism ?
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied to study either of the following Taught MA courses: the MA in Multimedia Journalism; the MA in International Multimedia Journalism, for entry in September 2022
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place a taught one of the above MA courses by the scholarship application deadline
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
University of Kent
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism?
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism:
- To apply for this scholarship, you can apply via the online application process at the University of Kent. Candidates who wish to be considered for this scholarship will need to send an email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for a postgraduate degree must generally have a British first or second-class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.