SAFCOL Artisan Development Apprenticeship Programme 2022 for Unemployed South African Youths: Applications are invited from Unemployed Youth who wish to pursue a career as an Artisan.
When is the Application Deadline:
22nd October 2021
Tell Me About SAFCOL Artisan Development Apprenticeship Programme:
The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to be enrolled at a recognised Training Centre for a period of Three (3) Years.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Mechanic (Motor trade)
- Boiler Making
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must be an unemployed youth between 19 to 35 years old
- Must have passed/completed grade 12 (not a prerequisite but recommended)
- Must have a minimum of N2 or Level 3 Technical Vocational, Education & Training (TVET) certificate with the relevant trade theory
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of SAFCOL Artisan Development Apprenticeship Programme?
The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to be enrolled at a recognised Training Centre for a period of Three (3) Years. Also Read: South African Forestry Company Limited (SAFCOL) Bursary 2022 Application for South Africans (SA) (Download Form)
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for SAFCOL Artisan Development Apprenticeship Programme:
Attach the following certified document copies with your application letter:
- Highest TVET certificate obtained with relevant trade theory
- Matric Certificate/ statement of results/ High school results
- Identity document
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications should be sent via to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Precious Ngobeni 013 754 2900 / 2700
This post was last modified on October 21, 2021 1:42 pm