University of Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships by the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, for international students are awarded annually. This scholarship is for Fall 2019/2020 academic session.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019.
Offered Annually: Yes
Eligible Countries: International
About Scholarship: The University of Canterbury (UC) New Zealand, recently announced it’s new Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships for international students in an effort to boost its international students intake for 2019/2020 academic session. The scholarship is available to 25 international students each year to be provided to eligible students for up to four years.
Offered Since: 2011
- Recipients of the Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme (see regulations for details).
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a programme at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship may not be held by students who: (1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution; or (2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree programme at UC.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University.
Number of Awardees: 25
Duration of Scholarship: One (1) year
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $20,000
How to Apply:The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
Candidates are advised to check the application forms and regulations for eligibility criteria, scholarship value and tenure, and closing dates from the link below to ensure the above information is current and accurate.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India