MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022/2023 at Saïd Business School, Oxford University
MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022/2023 at Saïd Business School: Leading the way in supporting and recruiting students from Africa.
When is the Application Deadline:
There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.
Tell Me About MBA African Leaders Scholarship:
New for 2022, the MBA African Leadership Scholarship is personally funded by the former Dean of Saïd Business School, Peter Tufano and his family to support an outstanding candidate who can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Saïd community, and a commitment to the African continent.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who is Eligible?
Candidates must be of African nationality.
How are Applicants Selected?
- Awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and who can demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of MBA African Leaders Scholarship?
How to Apply for MBA African Leaders Scholarship:
No additional application is required, we will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
Candidates of African nationality may also be interested in viewing details of our other scholarships:
- Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarships
- Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship
- Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships
We advocate for greater levels of investment into talent from across Africa and we currently lead the way in supporting and recruiting students from Africa.