University of Luxembourg PhD Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Numerous positions are open at the University of Luxembourg for international PhD Students. Apply below.
When is the Application Deadline:
Tell Me About University of Luxembourg PhD Scholarships:
The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) contributes multidisciplinary expertise in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Life Sciences and Medicine. Through its dual mission of teaching and research, the FSTM seeks to generate and disseminate knowledge and train new generations of responsible citizens, in order to better understand, explain and advance society and environment we live in.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who is Eligible?
International scholars are eligible
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of University of Luxembourg PhD Scholarships?
- A large and dynamic research group with an exciting international environment
- Training in scientific and transferable skills; participation in schools, conferences and workshops
- The University of Luxembourg offers highly competitive salaries and is an equal opportunity employer
How Long will the Program Last?
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 36 Month, extendable to 48 months
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Topics in security, privacy and formal methods
- Student and employee status
How to Apply for University of Luxembourg PhD Scholarships:
The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancies:
- Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Computer Science
- Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Computer Science (ii)
- PhD student (doctoral researcher) in Legal Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- PhD Student Positions in Technical Standardisation for Trustworthy ICT, Aerospace, and Construction