UNIOSUN College of Law Alumni Scholarship 2021 for Nigerian Graduate Students
Applications for the UNIOSUN College of Law Alumni Scholarship are now open
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Field/Level of Study: Law
About the Award:
The UNIOSUN Alumni Scholarship is a fund to help support law graduates of the Osun State University who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance and academic excellence, to undertake the one-year programme at the Nigerian Law School.
The scholarship is worth the current tuition of the Nigerian Law School and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year.
Eligible students must be:
· be admitted to the Nigerian Law School for the 2021 entry and able to take up the admission;
· be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
· be able to demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities;
· be able to demonstrate a career plan;
· have provided a written personal statement of a maximum of 700 words; and
· have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement, a demonstrable financial need and an independent review of the applicant’s character.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition fees of the Nigerian Law School and mentorship through the Nigerian Law School
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: To apply, please read through the application guideline on our website here and fill the application form referenced on the website.
Name of Award Provider: UNIOSUN College of Law Alumni
Other Important Information: To find out more about the Scholarship scheme, please contact us at [email protected]