UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass 2021 for Women Digital Entrepreneurs in Eastern Africa
The UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass will be held online on 31 August – 2 September 2021 and is open to women digital entrepreneurs based in the Eastern Africa region.
20th August 2021 11:59 pm
About the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass:
The UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass are unique empowerment events for women digital entrepreneurs. Our Masterclasses share one objective: to help you reach the next step
“Some of the interactions were a real eye-opener to me. They gave me several ideas on how to incorporate data management and e-trade into my business.”
Amalia Setiabudi Ing Madyokusuman, Indonesia.
The Theme of the current UNCTAD Masterclass : Unlocking the power of digital entrepreneurship in uncertain times
Type of Award:
In order to apply to the UNCTAD Masterclass, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries:
- Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem
Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda
To be Taken at:
Number of Awards:
Value of the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass:
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
The Masterclass will combine :
- Inspirational talks
- Learning sessions
- Policy dialogues
- Networking opportunities
Duration of Award:
31 August – 2 September
How to Apply for the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass:
Do you meet all these criteria? Join us and take a dive into the digital transformation!APPLY HEREUntil August 20, 2021 11:59 pm
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.