South African Government Child Support Grant 2021 – Apply
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The primary care giver must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- Both the applicant and the child must reside in South Africa.
- The applicant must be the primary care giver of the child/ children concerned.
- The child/children must been born after 31 December 1993.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test.
- Child can not apply for more than six non biological children.
- Child can not be cared for in state institution.
How to Apply: For more Information, Click here…
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.