Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance and Control Programme 2021 for Graduate Nigerians
The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme. At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2021
About the Award: The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
Type: Internship, Training
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
Duration of Award: Four (4) weeks
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.