Standard Bank South Africa Youth Development and Employment Programmes (YDE) 2021 for Graduate South Africans
If you are interested in any of the following YDE programmes below, then apply immediately.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job ID: 55867
About the Award: AFRICA…
A continent bursting with possibilities and limitless potential.
At Standard Bank, we have the potential to create greatness for all her people. But we can’t do it alone.
We need the dreamers. The talented young people with ambitions for their futures –and Africa’s. The ones who see things for what they could be.
That are fearless in the face of effort. And understand that hard work can change the world. The ones who are willing to put everything in –so they can get even more back.
If we can empower them to truly show up every day. At their very best. Ready to do all it takes to make their dreams happen.
Then the possibilities before them, us and Africa will be truly limitless.
This is not just about having dreams. It’s about being ready to start living them.
Eligible Field(s): If you are interested in any of the following YDE programmes:
Kindly apply below. Please note that this is merely an indication of interest and does not an constitute application for a programme. Standard Bank will contact you when programmes formally open for applications to verify your continued interest in the programme and request any further information that may be required.
Must have completed the following subjects with a minimum of 60%: •English •Mathematics (Pure Maths only)
Graduates, Learnerships and Internships
We consider the following undergraduate and post graduate qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce •Financial Management •Accounting •Internal Audit •Investment Management •Quantitative Finance •Banking •Tax •Law •Human Resources •Economics
- Bachelor of Science •Agriculture •Environmental Science •Applied Mathematics •Computer Science •Informatics •Geology •Information Management •Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Arts •Development Studies •Human Resources •Industrial Psychology •Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Engineering (all fields)
- B Tech degrees: 3 year Diploma
Eligible Countries: South Africa (Multiple Provinces)
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Paid opportunity
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.