Nation Media Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Graduate Kenyans
Are you a graduate interested in a career in journalism? NMG offers a best-in-class Journalism Graduate Trainee Programme (Nation Media Lab).
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2021
Job Number: HR- GTP- 06- 2021
About the Award: Nation Media Group PLC is committed to empowering Africa through independent journalism set on key values that enable us to provide highly desirable and engaging content that fits into people’s world. We are keen to identify curious, knowledgeable, and digitally-savvy recent university graduates to join this journey.
- • A first degree with at least an upper second class. (Graduates with journalism, actuarial science, technology, business/economics/finance, law, political science or human sciences degree will have an added advantage)
- • Evidence of digital astuteness;
- • Excellent writing and analytical skills;
- • Thorough knowledge of current affairs;
- • Self-driven, ability to work with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines;
- • Good command of English and Kiswahili.
To be Taken at (Country): Nairobi, Kenya
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The successful graduates will be taken through in-depth and practical training in print, broadcast and digital Journalism.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ before July 3, 2021.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.