Griffith University Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Griffith International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework, are offered to outstanding international high school graduates applying for studies at Griffith University.
- Trimester 2 2019 – Applications close Friday, 17th May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6th September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Field of Study: All (excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019).
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.