Griffith University Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Griffith International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework, are offered to outstanding international high school graduates applying for studies at Griffith University.
- Trimester 2 2019 – Applications close Friday, 17th May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6th September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana or Europe
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Field of Study: All (excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019).
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India