United Nations No More Unpaid Internships Fellowship Programme 2021 for Young Professionals
Want to be a Fellow? Apply Now! No more unpaid internships
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
About the Award: The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships!
- Are you passionate about the work of the United Nations?
- Are you motivated to help realise the potential of fellow young people?
- Have you been waiting for too long for a paid entry-level opportunity to the UN?
- Do you want to join the UN Youth Envoy as a Fellow?
Yes? Then you might be the right person for the job!
Eligible Countries: Any
To be Taken at (Country): New York, USA
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award: The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York for a duration of 6 months.
How to Apply: To apply, click on the open vacancies you are interested in:
- Fellow in Coordination (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Social Media (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Youth Peace and Security (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Data Analysis and Monitoring (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.