Nestlé East & Southern Africa Region (ESAR) Nesternship Programme 2021 for Young Graduates
The 3 months virtual and site-based internship applications are now open. Calling on Graduates in the East and Southern Africa Region: here’s a chance to join Nestlé ESAR team!
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021
About the Award: Nestlé is offering 100 young people an opportunity to join its newly established Virtual Internship program as part of the organisation’s ongoing interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment, across East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR).
Put your academic knowledge to the test now!
Please apply with your updated resume, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities and indicating internship start & end date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Full time Degree students
- Possess minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to set an excellent foundation for future career success
Priority will be given to students in penultimate year of studies. Applications will be processed in stages, by internship dates.
Eligible Countries: East & Southern African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Online & and site-based
Kenya, Harrismith, Harare, Hammanskraal, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Estcourt
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Award: The Nestlé Internship Programme will provide you opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study. It is tailored for experiential learning and will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
Duration of Award: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.