The Republic of South Africa Parliament Graduate Development Programme 2021 for South African Graduates
The Republic of South Africa Parliament is inviting applications from unemployed graduates for internship opportunities
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
About the Award: Parliament is looking for energetic, passionate and driven graduates to contribute to the betterment of the South African society.
Eligibility: To be considered for the programme, you need to be a South African citizen who has completed their qualification in 2019 or 2020 and have obtained one of the listed qualifications, with potential to learn quickly and able
to effectively work as part of a team. Applicants who obtain an average of 65% on their grades will be at an added advantage.
Learning opportunities are offered for graduates with the following minimum required qualifications:
• B degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Information Systems/Technology
• B degree in Facility Management or B Tech: Project Management
• Diploma: Food & Beverage Management
• Diploma: Professional Cookery
• B Degree in Curatorship/Heritage Management or related field
• Masters in Economics (Macroeconomics)
• Masters in Public Policy or Public Finance
• BSC Electrical Engineering Light Current or Electronic Engineering
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics
• B degree in Internal Audit
The Parliamentary Services Administration promotes and applies the principle of affirmative action and equal opportunity.
Graduates living with disabilities (differently abled) are encouraged to apply
Selection Criteria: If you have a strong ambition to be a part of this institution, a strong commitment and willingness to serve others, a passion to make an impact, and have a remarkable work ethic, we certainly would like to hear from you and invite you to join our Graduate Development Programme.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- During the programme, you will be offered continuous, intensive training to grow professionally and develop
your skills for a career in the legislative sector, mentored by a seasoned, senior employee to ensure that you meet your personal and career goals.
- In addition to training opportunities, you will be offered a market related salary. At the end of the programme, you may be considered for a career if there are opportunities available.
Duration of Award: The Parliament Graduate Development Programme is a 3 year journey aimed at providing opportunities for newly qualified graduates to gain valuable work experience in the various vocational areas available within Parliament.
How to Apply: Apply in Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.