Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee (GUTP) 2021 for Nigerian Graduates
Do you desire to grow and make an impact as a business leader? Then the Graduate Upstream Trainee (GUTP) is your platform to a world of possibilities
Application Deadline: 17th May 2021
About the Award: It is a distinctive platform designed to challenge and empower exceptional young talent to grow into Asharami Energy’s next generation leaders. At the heart of our operations lies unrivaled engineering expertise that is driven by innovation, responsible engineering, and an unwavering commitment to improvements aligned with global environmental, social, and Corporate governance standards. We are seeking enthusiastic and future thinking individuals with a first degree in Engineering & Sciences (Applied & Social).
Your journey to being MAD starts here…making a difference in global Upstream operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Applied Science (Geology and Geophysics) & Social Science with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division). Post Graduate certificate will be an added advantage.
- NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory with a maximum of 2 years of working experience.
- Maximum age of 26 years old by December 2021.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Some of the benefits of joining our programme include:
• Blending your unique skills with the fast paced environment and exposure to top level responsibility early in your career.
• Accelerating your general and sector business acumen through stretch assignments and/or projects.
Your Responsibilities as Graduate Trainee
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring, and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to an assigned role within a function. Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects (on a project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Take full responsibility for planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects, and results. Actively propose process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate, develop, and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Take full ownership over your development: leverage each opportunity and feedback.
- Be resourceful & driven to make an impact on the world stage.
Duration of Award:
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.