Energy Talent Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee Programme 2021 for Female Nigerian Engineers
Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 8th May 2021 06:00 PM
About the Award: We will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies. Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
Eligibility: – A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
– Residence in any state in Nigeria
– Should be between age 18 and 35
– Completed NYSC
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
– Three months of physical and online training, with job placement thereafter
– Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
– Continuous professional development in the solar industry
Duration of Award: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.