Fate Foundation/Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 2021 for Nigerian Agribusiness Entrepreneurs
FATE Foundation is excited to announce that application for The 2021 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (Agribusiness Edition) is now open.
Application Deadline: 4th April 2021
About the Award: This programme is an 8-week virtual programme targeted at entrepreneurs in the Agribusiness sector and who have their business operations based in Ogun state.
- Age: 18 – 35
- Business in the ideation stage.
- Location of the business: Ogun State
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at: Ogun State
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award: During the course of this programme, entrepreneurs will be taught Enterprise management; Financial management; Marketing strategy and Business modelling. They will also have access to:
- Consulting and advisory services
- Networking and market access opportunities.
- and a business pitch competition at the end of the programme for the opportunity to get funding support for lucky winners.
Duration of Award: 8 weeks (April 26th – June 18th 2021)
How to Apply: Apply HERE
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.