Kenya Revenue Authority Industrial Attachment Programme 2021 for Undergraduate Kenyan Students
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing Bachelor’s Degree students for its three (3) months (May to July 2021) Industrial Attachment programme.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2021
About the Award: The programme aims at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree programme. The opportunities are open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Economics/Statistics, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource, Marketing/Communication, International Relations, ICT/Telecommunications, Hospitality, Records Management, Library & Information Systems, Security/Criminology, Business Administration/Management, Project Management, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Land Economics, Architecture, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Art & Design,
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree (Undergraduate) from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The programme aims at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree programme.
Duration of Award: 3 months (Sept to Nov 2021 Intake)
How to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines)
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment program
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KRA Human Resource Office near you.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.