The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) in partnership with the Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation (MESRI) have launched a visiting fellowship program to welcome young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France as part of a “One Health” approach.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2023
Eligibility: Foreign researchers who fulfil the following conditions can apply:
- having a doctoral degree for less than 5 years
- being exclusively of foreign nationality
- not have resided in France after September 1st 2022 (for more than 90 days)
A research stay convention with the host institution will be established between the institutions and the laureates and will detail specifically the means made available by the laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
Number of Awards: 40 fellowships will be awarded to the young researchers over a 12-month period from Sept 2023.
Value of Award: The fellowship includes the following benefits:
– Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
– Moving allowance of 500 euros
– Support for social security coverage
– Support for health insurance
A visiting fellowship agreement with the French host institution will be established between the institutions and the laureates. It will specify the means and resources made available by the host laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
Duration of Award: 12 Months
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via the following link: here.
1. Your CV with the list of your publications in English (4 pages maximum)
2. Copy of your PhD diploma
3. CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution for the visiting fellowship (2 pages maximum)
4. Letter of support from the French host institution
5. Letters of recommendation (maximum 3)
6. Copy of your Passport or National ID