Ingressive For Good/HNG Internship Program 2021 for Young Africans
Apply for Ingressive For Good/HNG Internship Program 2021 to learn how to code and design: Powered by Ingressive For Good and HNG Internship
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2021
Ingressive For Good announced its partnership with HNG Internship to train 50,000 African youths in design and software development, in line with her commitment to increase their earning power.
The Internship is designed to surface the very best of candidates out of a large pool of participants. It is fast paced and challenging, and helps people learn how to work in teams, deal with pressure and quickly expand their knowledge.
Anybody can apply. The Internship itself focuses on participants with prior experience either by going through the training phase, or self learning. However, if you have no prior experience, we still encourage you to apply you’ll learn a lot from the experience.
- If you have prior coding or design skills / knowledge
- If you are a professional looking to connect with others
- If you are looking for a challenge
The internship is a fun-filled experience that runs like a game, join us, and we promise you’ll come out better, even if you’re unable to complete the program.
Number of Awards: 5000
Duration & Value of Ingressive For Good/HNG Internship:
- This 7 month bootcamp will include a training Phase (2 Months), project Phase (2 Months) and Internship Phase (3 Months).
- The best finalists in need will get access to paid jobs in tech and a laptop.
How to Apply for the Ingressive For Good/HNG Internship: Register here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.