Unilever South Africa Finance Internship 2021 – Apply
Applications are open for the Unilever South Africa Finance Internship 2021
Application Deadline: 12th March 2021
About the Award: The Unilever Finance Internship provides you with a structured, supervised experiential learning experience that will build your capability to be Future Fit. The internship will provide you the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Institute in Management Accounts qualification while at Unilever for a period of 24 months.
Eligibility: Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Bcom Degree – Financial/Accounting (Accounts 1 & 2 subjects as minimum)
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years working experience
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Basic stipend of R5100 on offer.
- Additional to the stipend, Unilever will also pay for your CIMA qualification.
- The programme will be 2-3 years, based on length of CIMA qualification.
With Unilever you can develop a purpose-led career doing impactful work towards a better business, a better world and a better you.
We are one of the top 5 employers in South Africa according to the Top Employer Institute and ranked as the number 1 employer of choice for Graduates in Manufacturing Industry according to SAGEA.
Duration of Award: 2-3 years
How to Apply: Applicant must upload their CV & Transcripts to the application